HOW DO I BOOK?
In order to book your stay, you can select the chalet and the dates of your choice in the Calendar tab. You will then receive a confirmation email as well as your welcome document and the procedure to follow to make the reservation deposit of $ 450.
What are the payment methods?
1. AccesD Bank Transfer: Log on to your Desjardins Accesd portal, and enter Chalets Equinox as the new invoice to be paid. Enter the amount corresponding to the balance of your reservation, as well as your invoice number starting with F (without dashes).
2. Interac e-Transfer: Log into the online portal of your financial institution, and select send funds by interac e-transfer. Enter the amount corresponding to the balance of your reservation, as well as the recipient's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Choose the following word as the answer to the security question: equinox.
3. Credit card: in your confirmation email, select View and Pay. Enter the amount corresponding to the balance of your reservation. Note that a transaction fee of 2.5% of the total amount will be deducted from the refund of the security deposit.
When will the reservation balance be payable?
The reservation balance will be payable 14 days before your arrival.
How much is the security deposit?
The security deposit is $ 500 non-taxable and fully refundable (following inspection of the property by the maintenance team)
When do I have to pay the security deposit?
The security deposit is payable 14 days before your arrival, together with the balance of your reservation.
Can I pay the security deposit by credit card?
Yes, you can pay the security deposit by credit card by pressing view Invoice, then pay invoice in your confirmation email. Please note that a 2.5% fee will be deducted from your security deposit for all credit card transactions.
When will I be refunded the security deposit?
The security deposit will be refunded within 5 working days of your departure, by Interac transfer, to the email address provided.
ACCESS TO THE CHALET
At what time can we arrive?
We are happy to be able to offer all our travelers an arrival from 4 p.m. and a departure at 10 a.m. (the usual arrival time for the region is 5 p.m.). You can choose to stop for supper in Quebec City, Baie-St-Paul or simply cook a good meal on the BBQ enjoying a view of the river, and arrive at the time you want, starting at 4 p.m.
How do we get in?
You will receive your access code by email a few days before your arrival.
How can we find directions to the property?
The exact directions and address are indicated in your confirmation email as well as on google, by searching under the name of chalet Equinox, Chalet Iko, Chalet Héméra, Chalet Métis or Chalet Helios.
OUR CHALETS INCLUDED
- Fully equipped kitchen: Each chalet is equipped with a fridge, dishwasher, microwave, convection oven, cooking dishes, and fondue dishes.
- 3G Wifi / day ($ 15 / additional GB)
- Indoor fireplace: Each chalet is equipped with an indoor gas fireplace
- Bedding included: 1 towel, 1 washcloth, and one spa towel per person are provided, as well as bed linen for each bed. These will be prepared before your arrival.
- Outdoor spa: all our spas are maintained by a professional team before and after each departure. However, it is very important to make sure you take a shower before each use in order to remove any soap, cream or makeup residue which could thus unbalance the water and create a ring or foam.
- Coffee maker: Coffee makers are ground coffee makers with filter included.
- Baby-children: A high chair and a playpen is available on request, as well as the necessary crockery for children
- Detergent and hygiene products: laundry detergent, hand soap, dishwasher capsules, paper towels and toilet paper are provided.
- BBQ: Each chalet is equipped with a functional BBQ all year round